Mental fitness is just as important as physical fitness.
If a therapist is like a personal trainer — challenging you to make, meet, and exceed your goals — then daily mental fitness is the exercise you do everyday to make yourself a stronger and healthier individual. Mental exercise can make you a better problem solver, teach you to cope with stress, and improve your mood.
We’ve compiled some of our favorite mental fitness tools below to help you meet your goals every day.
Video and App Based Resources
Apps for Mental Health
Addiction and Recovery
Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- The Hotline
- Alternatives to Domestic Violence
- Riverside Area Rape Crisis Center
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network
General Mental Health Resources
Grief and Loss
Military and Public Safety Officers Support
- CopLine (Law Enforcement Officers’ Hotline)
- International Association of Fire Fighters Recovery Center
- In Harm’s Way: Law Enforcement Suicide Prevention
- San Bernardino Police Department Wellness Program
- Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS)
- Wounded Warrior Project
Sleep and Insomnia
Please Note: Spring Forth Counseling Services is not responsible for the content or claims of any of the sites listed above.